Documizers: Salesforce ISV for document creation and processing
This article is specifically for Salesforce partner organizations.
DocuFlow from Documizers makes it really easy to generate and process documents in Salesforce. This document solution is quick and easy to implement. Your customers can get started generating and sending professional documents and emails themselves, without any technical knowledge, in a very short time.
What the DocuFlow document generator has to offer:
The powerful DocuFlow document generator comes packed with the following features:
- Document generation starts at the click of a button in Salesforce.
- Documents are generated based on easy-to-manage Word templates.
- Documents that have been generated are edited in Microsoft Word.
- Document information is retrieved, processed and stored in Salesforce.
- Documents are generated based on the building block principle. These building blocks—visual identities, text fragments, images, and so on—are managed centrally.
- Building blocks for a document are compiled automatically based on a question-and-answer model.
DocuFlow: 3 powerful features in one cloud-based solution
What else DocuFlow has to offer
The DocuFlow document application has a unique combination of features (explained below). These features make sure that tasks such as generating, sending, digitally signing and archiving documents blend together into one smooth-running process.
1. Advanced document and email generator
DocuFlow lets you easily compile documents using predefined copy, with the correct (up-to-date) customer details, and in line with the preconfigured visual identity. They are managed in Microsoft Word, which means no technical knowledge is needed to edit templates, text blocks or visual identity elements.
2. IT landscape integration
DocuFlow integrates all the applications that play a role in the document process: generating, sending, digitally signing and saving/archiving documents and emails. This includes applications such as Salesforce, Microsoft Office, PDF, SharePoint, a digital-signature service, or a portal.
3. Document automation
DocuFlow runs document processes entirely or partly in the background, meaning that no manual interventions are needed to generate and process documents and emails.
Benefits of DocuFlow
For you as a Salesforce partner
DocuFlow is not only an advanced document and email generator, it is also an integration platform and an automation solution. The fact that DocuFlow is so comprehensive delivers the following benefits for you:
- Quick and easy implementation.
- The templates are easy to manage in Word.
- The building blocks (text blocks) offer great flexibility.
- Standard integration with SharePoint or M-Files (or another DMS).
- Standard integration with Digital Signing.
- The combination of features and integrations offers the opportunity to design the best possible document process for the customer.
For customers/end users
With DocuFlow, generating and processing documents and emails for customers is a breeze. This means:
- Cost savings in implementing and editing documents.
- High-quality documents and emails: professional personalized correspondence.
- No more clicking, tapping and searching for documents.
- Manual tasks eliminated; greater efficiency.
- Better security and legal validity of documents.
- Standardized way of working for all employees.
- Centralized organization and easy management of document processes.
DocuFlow interconnects all separate document actions and turns them into a single automated document process.
- Salesforce Customer Engagement
- SharePoint, OneDrive and Dropbox
- Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, etc.)
- And many more…
Documizers helps organizations simplify and automate document and email processes from Salesforce, even when they’re complex. With over 15 years of experience in document automation, Documizers is known for its document process expertise, personal contact and short lines of communication. Documizers is based in the Netherlands. Contact us.